teisipäev, 22. september 2009

Tell me, why...


As you tried to say goodbye, I wouldn't let you, kept holding it back. Now i see your face in the crowds, but it's never really me that you're looking at.
I've tried my luch, calling night and day, and now I'm stuck, cause everything you throw away. I'd hold my breath and walk fire for you. I've tried my best, but all my letters will not do. I want to tell you, my love is so true. You've got me holding on. What was I thinking? I've started sinking. Told you time and time again, I was wrong. A hundred different ways I could say I am sorry and every other day I try something new. I'd write it out blood if I thought you'd change but, it's not enought for you. Remember, how we laughed together, said we'd be like this forever. I know so much has happened baby. Why did you hurt me so? Remember how we stayed up dreaming of all the things that we believed in. I know too much has happened baby. And everyday I wonder why u let it go.

Teisel lehel on eesti keelne :)

Kommentaare ei ole: